If you are in the editing business, and don’t have a super computer, you know how annoying it is to wait for your computer to render your piece. So I’ve compiled a short list of things to do while rendering:
1. Look at the progress bar and think about your life.
2. Read that book you always wanted, but never had the time for
3. write a blog post about things to do while rendering
4. Play bubble shooter
5. Clean your editing room. Table could be a good start
6. Make dinner
7. Watch YouTube clips
8. Clean your iPod from those songs you never listen to
9. Call your parents
10. Look at the progress bar
11. Go to Apple’s website and fantasize about buying an 8 core Mac Pro.
12. Fix your wife’s Windows based computer and remind yourself how happy you are that you have a Mac
13. Look at the progress bar and think about bad things you want to do to your processor.
14. Do pushups and sit ups. After rendering multiple effects you will be closer than ever to a six pack
15. Drink coffee. and then another one – this time very slowly